ROLE & FUNCTIONS OF MEGHALAYA SFAC
- MgSFAC act as an agency to channelize fund, preparation of Annual Action Plan, Monitoring & filed evaluation, progress Report etc. for the scheme under the Horticulture Mission for North East & Himalayan States(HMNEH) which is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme.
- Preparation of Annual Action Plan and channelizing of fund for the National Mission on Micro Irrigation (NMMI).
- Act as the Nodal Agency to channelize fund under Rashtriya Krishi Vikash Yojana(RKVY) to the implementing agencies.
- As an Agency to channelize fund under Centrally Sponsored Scheme-Support to State Extension Reforms(ATMA).
- To facilitate the Agri-Horticultural programmes for the interest of public as regard to establishment of Agro-based industries through Central & State agencies.
- To facilitate any Developmental Programmes on Agri-Horticultural sector.